靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 07, 2008

76ers ticket and parking ticket

I won (actually my JE won) a pair of 76yers ticket for tonight!!!! YEAH!!! Also it has the reserved parking as well. I can’t imagine the tickets are expensive ($115/ticket). They told me that it should be under the basket and it is in the row 19!!! I am very.......... happy!! The reason we got the ticket because we have an event every month for people to wear their team shirts. The others will vote for the best. This week they have a bonus price which is these tickets!! Then I told my JE that I voted for him and if he wins, I would like to havethe tickets (I know that he doesn’t like basketball that much and also kind of chat. :P). So he asked around and saw if the others can vote for him. Now he won and he gave me the tickets!! It is my first time to see a basketball games life and also so....... closed!! I can’t wait for that. I told Stitch and she is really excited as well. So we are going to go down and have fun tonight!! Can’t wait for that. I will try to take more pictures and show that in the blog next week. HEHE!!