靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Prayer request

Bruce Cushing, my co-worker from upstairs was diagnosed with stomach cancer stage 4 in Feb. He is in the hospital now and going through chemotherapist. He is a nice man with a big smile on his face (with his moustache as well) whenever I see him. I always give him my biggest smile for return. He’s been always brighten up my day with his smile. He used to work in my old office in KOP and he transferred to FW office (different operation system office than mine) a year before we moved into the same building. I remember his kindness to show us around one time when we had a meeting in the FW office with different group. He is an environmental scientist and he had all those fascinating stuffs in his office. Please pray keep him in your prayer. Thanks.

Here is his website for his story.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/brucecushing


God Bless you.