Things are all set
Finally all the reservations are all set and I will be extremely busy this week trying to get a lot of stuffs done before my trip. Getting my car oil change, going to Acorn and my doctor appointments, packing my suitcase and also the biggest thing “House Warming Party”.
House Warming Party will be held this Sat. The menu is all set (American style with snack, main dishes and dessert). I will be the chief of the day!! I hope I didn’t lose my cooking skill since I haven’t been cooking for a bunch of people for a long time. Headcount is almost set but there is still some last minute canceling. Hopefully it will not change again because we already started to get the food in these few days. We don’t want to buy too much and people keep canceling. 2 of our friends will come in from NY. They will stay overnight at the house. We may spend sometime together on Sunday morning as well. Although we are not that far away, we haven’t seen each other for a while. So it is a good time for them to visit.
I already had dinner with my Twins boys on Monday and they are very big now. Also they are very cute!!! I should be able to celebrate their birthdays when I get back in the middle of June. They are almost one now. Can’t wait to see them bigger so that I can bring them around. HEHE!!
House Warming Party will be held this Sat. The menu is all set (American style with snack, main dishes and dessert). I will be the chief of the day!! I hope I didn’t lose my cooking skill since I haven’t been cooking for a bunch of people for a long time. Headcount is almost set but there is still some last minute canceling. Hopefully it will not change again because we already started to get the food in these few days. We don’t want to buy too much and people keep canceling. 2 of our friends will come in from NY. They will stay overnight at the house. We may spend sometime together on Sunday morning as well. Although we are not that far away, we haven’t seen each other for a while. So it is a good time for them to visit.
I already had dinner with my Twins boys on Monday and they are very big now. Also they are very cute!!! I should be able to celebrate their birthdays when I get back in the middle of June. They are almost one now. Can’t wait to see them bigger so that I can bring them around. HEHE!!


<< Home