Donation
Some people in the office have charity race (Breast Cancer), walk and ride (Diabetes) around this time of the year. One of my co-workers is in the Big Brother and Big Sister program and needed some donation for bowling with the kids few weeks ago. Although I won’t be there for them in the events, I will try to make the donation for the support. A lot of people knew that I always donate toys, clothes and money every year to the charities. I am not showing off what I did, I just want to encourage more people to try helping the others who are less fortunate. I always think that I am fortunate enough to have a roof on the top and food in the fridge all the time. Also both of my parents are in good health. Some people may not have that kind of luck in their life. So the more I can give the community, the more people can get help. Please reach out!!


<< Home