靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I am coming, Salt Lakes City

If things are going well, I will leave for Salt Lakes City on 5/1 for 3-4months. Actually I turned down the offer on Monday but the other office is going to help me out solving Acorn’s issue. They allow me to take him with me and they will look for some place that allow pet for me to live. Also their position for me is great as well. I will be the lead of Drainage Team so that I have to get there by 5/1 in order to pass things to me. I thought about that for a long time (actually just a night since they sent me e-mail last night). It is a great opportunity and also they are going to all the trouble trying to get me in with Acorn. So I can’t turn it down now. Thanks a lot for Anna, Prince Frog, and IT. Without talking to them, I don’t think I can make this decision. Thanks a lot!!

A lot of people already say that they will visit me (hope that they are still thinking about that). In this case, I think I will not come back very often. The first 10 days (5-1 to 5-11) I will go by myself because I have to set up everything for Acorn to come before actually bring him in without everything he needs. So I will come back on 5-11 and then go back the following Monday with him. I won’t come back to Philly until K and P’s wedding. So in the mean time, you guys can visit me there. Then I will go back there and stay there for another month with Acorn. So hopefully he just needs to fly at the max 3 times (round trip). It is kind of hard to leave him completely with Anna cause she already needs to take care of Pooky. It will be tough for her to take care both with her heavy workload. So hope the first 10 days won’t be that bad for her. Anyway, I will accept the offer today and hopefully things will work out so that I can leave on 5/1. I will certainly keep up with you all through this blog, e-mail and phone call.