靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

容易跌傷的女人 - Me too!!

Oh my God, I am 容易跌傷的女人too!! As a lot of people knew, Anna and I had a big move during the weekend. We were so exhausted yesterday cause we had the big move on Sun and we had to clean up the old apartment yesterday. Also all those unpacking stuffs wore me off a lot. I dragged myself to the bathroom for a shower before bed. After the long warm shower, I felt much better. I can’t believe what happened next!! I fell down right after I step out the tub!! The floor was so slippy!! When I fell, my back hit the toilet so hard. I was so sacred that I cracked my ribs. Fortunately I didn’t lock my door and Anna went in and helped me up from the floor. I found that I twisted my neck and hurt my ribs. I fell like I had a car crash!! I still can’t believe that I am 容易跌傷的女人 too!! I can keep Angie company la.