靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I can’t believe I will be that tired.

I have to admit that I am getting older (but still pretty! HEHE). I can’t carry a lot of heavy stuffs like I used to. I can’t even control the Ikea cart with all those boxes in. I could do that for the last move (2.5 years ago). So finally we decided we just took Anna’s bed frame from Ikea and the other 10 boxes stuffs will be delivered to the new house on Friday. I said to Anna that if we both need to carry those things back, she better off kills me instead. I was so exhausted after the first day shopping. Then the second day was our cleaning day. As you all knew, I have a lot of glasses, I had to un-wrap them and clean them all before putting back to the cabinets. Also cleaning the bathroom were the worse. Anna’s house has 2.5 bathrooms and it is one of the main reason she likes this house. It is because we have our own bathrooms. On the other hand, we have to clean 3x bathroom than before. It was a nightmare. Sunday was a little bit better cause we had a dinner arrangement at night. So we didn’t move too many things to the new house. I am glad that we could get away for dinner cause we girls had a really wonderful time talking. Overall, TIRED!!