My drafter is leaving
One of our drafters is leaving today. I feel sad to let him go since he is my best drafter in the whole office. He knows what I need for my plans and he can clean them up even I didn’t mark up. Although I feel sad about that, still I am glad that he found a better job. Oh…. I can’t imagine what it will be like in here now since we keep losing a lot of best drafters in these 6 months. I hope we won’t get someone fresh from school la cause I don’t want to be writing in red all the time ar. I don’t mind the teaching but I hate red marking the plan. If the office manager can’t find anyone, then all the Engineers here will need to do their own drafting, which I will be extremely busy later. It really gives me a headache now.


<< Home