送給我親愛女兒的信
My dearest Lovelyn,
How are you doing? Thanks for your Christmas card and your drawings. I haven’t got your mail back (except the card) since I sent out the first letter before Christmas. I just want to make sure you are doing ok. Hopefully you get my first letter. If you do, you should know me a little bit more (Where I am, where I was born, where I’ve been etc).
How is school going? I know that you are in Grade one and you like to study Mathematic. Enjoy your school life. How is your family? Are they doing ok? I wish all the best for you and will keep you and your family in my prayer.
For me, I am very busy at work so I haven’t had a chance to write you. Sorry about that. I normally start working really early every morning so that I can get off from work early as well. I will spend most of my time with my dog – Acorn. He just turned 1-year old and he is my best friend. He can do some tricks such as hand, lay down etc. He loves to play, eat and take a walk.
I believe the weather over your side is hot and sunny. The weather in Philadelphia is cold in winter and hot in summer (not as hot as where you live). We got some snow in last few days and hopefully the spring will come soon.
OK, I will talk to you more next time. I will continue praying for you and wish you all the best. Take care and have a nice day.
Your mom Edwina
How are you doing? Thanks for your Christmas card and your drawings. I haven’t got your mail back (except the card) since I sent out the first letter before Christmas. I just want to make sure you are doing ok. Hopefully you get my first letter. If you do, you should know me a little bit more (Where I am, where I was born, where I’ve been etc).
How is school going? I know that you are in Grade one and you like to study Mathematic. Enjoy your school life. How is your family? Are they doing ok? I wish all the best for you and will keep you and your family in my prayer.
For me, I am very busy at work so I haven’t had a chance to write you. Sorry about that. I normally start working really early every morning so that I can get off from work early as well. I will spend most of my time with my dog – Acorn. He just turned 1-year old and he is my best friend. He can do some tricks such as hand, lay down etc. He loves to play, eat and take a walk.
I believe the weather over your side is hot and sunny. The weather in Philadelphia is cold in winter and hot in summer (not as hot as where you live). We got some snow in last few days and hopefully the spring will come soon.
OK, I will talk to you more next time. I will continue praying for you and wish you all the best. Take care and have a nice day.
Your mom Edwina


<< Home