靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Things I’ve learned along the way

I’ve learned that if I don’t take care of myself, I can’t take care of anyone else.

I’ve learned that reality is what is, not what I would like it to be.

I’ve learned that every day I can make a difference in someone’s life, and that I choose to make it a positive difference.

I’ve learned to separate between a minor event and a major episode.

I’ve learned that whatever you need in a hurry will be in someone else’s room.

I’ve learned that time flies whether I’m having fun or not.

I’ve learned that if I don’t celebrate the exquisiteness of each day, I’ve lost something I’ll never get back.

I’ve learned that some things have to be believed to be seen. (I am trying!)

From Chicken Soup for the soul