靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

HK Trip – Disneyland Hong Kong (Part 1)

HEHE!! It takes me a long time to gather all the photos and thoughts about my 2 weeks vacation in Hong Kong. I think the highlight of my trip was going to Disneyland. We heard a lot of bad things before. However I actually enjoyed my time there.

My sister and I were very excited even we were just at the train station waiting for LS.
-

Image hosting by Photobucket

-
Once we got into the train, we almost screamed cause we saw a lot of cute things inside. We both wanted to take a lot of photos but the ride to the entrance was so short. So we finally dragged ourselves out of the train before the door closed.
-
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
-

It was already 12pm and there were a lot of people around. Thanks for BBT bought the tickets in advance so that we didn’t need to wait in the long line. The first stop was Space Mountain!! Since my sister can’t handle any excited ride, so I took the ride with LS. I almost screamed my lung out for the whole trip.
-
Image hosting by Photobucket
-
We went to Buzz Light Year ride. It was kind of kid ride for us.
-
Image hosting by Photobucket
-

We moved on to the Tarzan Island for a walk. The view was great and we had a nice little walk up to the big tree.
-
Image hosting by Photobucket
-

After the walk, we decided to have lunch in the cattle. They had a lot of different kinds of food for us to choose. We finally picked the Japanese noodle. Also we bought mango pudding, fruits and jelly, which were inside the Mickey Mouse cup. I couldn’t wait to take the photos for them.
-
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

To be continue………