Last day of my trip
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is my last day of my trip. I just woke up and we are preparing to go to the airport this morning. We are going to take the JR line to airport. Really want to thanks Angela's sister and her sister-in-law for letting us to stay with them. We have a really great time and we eat a lot. Maybe we all need to stay home for a bit so that we can lose some weight before seeing the other people. I got to go. See most of you in US.
Today is my last day of my trip. I just woke up and we are preparing to go to the airport this morning. We are going to take the JR line to airport. Really want to thanks Angela's sister and her sister-in-law for letting us to stay with them. We have a really great time and we eat a lot. Maybe we all need to stay home for a bit so that we can lose some weight before seeing the other people. I got to go. See most of you in US.


<< Home