靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Miss Hong Kong

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 19 days Hong Kong trip was ended yesterday. I already miss Hong Kong specially my families and friends. I promise my parents that I will go back next Chinese New Year cause I really miss spending time with them. Things change a lot even I saw some of my families last year. Ching Ching and Fung Fung (my nephew and niece) change a lot. They are getting bigger. My parents are just the same but they are busier then I am. HEHE!! I spent a lot of time with my sisters in this trip too. I really enjoy this trip.

I am at my final stop with Angie and BL right now. We arrived yesterday and we had a big sushi dinner last night. Yum Yum!! I will go out to do some sightseeing with BL today. We just woke up and we are getting ready to go. It will be a big challenge for us cause the subways map is pretty confusing. But I believe that we will be getting there ok. I took a lot of pictures for my trip and I will write my trip out once I get back to US. So I will see you all next week!!