靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Official Last Day in UT

Tomorrow will be my official last day in UT for the project. Although I will be back on 8/14 for the meeting after my vacation and leave completely on 8/15, still I will need to pack all the things by tomorrow so that they can send them back for me. I start to miss here already (mainly some of my co-workers). They are my family here and they will be forever. I met a lot of different people here and I enjoy hanging out with them. I had my first time Rock Climbing last Sat and I enjoy that a lot. I will definitely try to do it more often so that I can come back and climb with my new friend. Also I will definitely come back for skiing this year if I can find some time. After this trip, I appreciate more on my vacation time. I enjoy going out and meeting people. They give me a lot of different advises and also they’ve been supported me through out the project. We are not just co-workers, we are friends and family. I believe we will keep in touch when we go back to our own states.