"Where are you?"
I bought a new CD "Natalie" and it is really good. I specially like this song.
Singers: Natalie and Justin Roman
(J) *There’s someone out there for me.
I know she’s waiting so patiently.
Can you tell me her name?
This life no search is gonna drive me insane.*
How does she laugh? How does she cry?
What’s the color of her eyes?
Does she even realize I’m here?
***Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?
Where is this beautiful girl?
Who is she? Who is she? Who’s gonna complete my world?***
Where is she? Where is she? Where is this beautiful girl?
Who is she? Who is she? Who’s gonna complete my world?
(N) I am starring out of the ski. Praying that he will walk in my life.
Where is the mean of my dream? I wait forever how silly is seems.
**How does he laugh? How does he cry?
What’s the color of his eyes? Does he even realize I’m here?**
****Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?
Where is this beautiful guy?
Who is he? Who is he? Who’s gonna take me so high?****
Where is he? Where is he? Where is this beautiful guy?
Who is he? Who is he? Who’s gonna take me so high?
Repeat
*
**
***
****
Singers: Natalie and Justin Roman
(J) *There’s someone out there for me.
I know she’s waiting so patiently.
Can you tell me her name?
This life no search is gonna drive me insane.*
How does she laugh? How does she cry?
What’s the color of her eyes?
Does she even realize I’m here?
***Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?
Where is this beautiful girl?
Who is she? Who is she? Who’s gonna complete my world?***
Where is she? Where is she? Where is this beautiful girl?
Who is she? Who is she? Who’s gonna complete my world?
(N) I am starring out of the ski. Praying that he will walk in my life.
Where is the mean of my dream? I wait forever how silly is seems.
**How does he laugh? How does he cry?
What’s the color of his eyes? Does he even realize I’m here?**
****Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?
Where is this beautiful guy?
Who is he? Who is he? Who’s gonna take me so high?****
Where is he? Where is he? Where is this beautiful guy?
Who is he? Who is he? Who’s gonna take me so high?
Repeat
*
**
***
****


<< Home