Winter Cleaning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally started our winter cleaning this weekend. I believe a lot of people knew that we are going up to Boston for our Christmas and we will have a big party for Na Na on the New Year Eve. So we have to clean our home in these 2 weeks before the party. We re-arranged the apartment a little bit so that things are fitting better there. Also I cleaned up my room too. Since I’d been away for so long, I put all the stuffs inside my room (specially my luggages). It is time to clean up the stuffs and prepare for the studying. We didn’t set up the Christmas tree this year. So it is much better to clean up the home. We are planning to do the carpet cleaning, Pooky’s bath, and some minor organizing in the coming weekend. Then we can finally enjoy our holiday!!
We finally started our winter cleaning this weekend. I believe a lot of people knew that we are going up to Boston for our Christmas and we will have a big party for Na Na on the New Year Eve. So we have to clean our home in these 2 weeks before the party. We re-arranged the apartment a little bit so that things are fitting better there. Also I cleaned up my room too. Since I’d been away for so long, I put all the stuffs inside my room (specially my luggages). It is time to clean up the stuffs and prepare for the studying. We didn’t set up the Christmas tree this year. So it is much better to clean up the home. We are planning to do the carpet cleaning, Pooky’s bath, and some minor organizing in the coming weekend. Then we can finally enjoy our holiday!!


<< Home