靚人靚語

珍惜眼前人!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Benefit Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Friday night, IT, Anna and I went to a benefit party for my co-worker’s son (Michael). He had a really bad car accident at the end of September. Fortunately he is still alive but will need a lot of medical assistant. It will be a long battle for my co-worker (Vickey) and her family. The idea of this benefit party is to raise money for Michael’s recovery such as basic expense, medicine and surgery costs. There were around 200 people attending in the party. Every people were not just bringing the money but bringing their great spirits and big hearts as well. I am very happy to see people are helping each other through the tough time.

I always have a habit to go through my memory box for helping people at the end of each year. They are all my good memories and I cherish those for the rest of my life. I think that helping people is very important cause you can give something back to the society. For Example, helping out in the shelter, giving blood, signing the donate card etc. You will learn a lot through out the process. Open your eyes and keep an open mind. You may save someone’s life by just offering a little help. So think about it today and I hope you will have the same good feeling as I have right now. Just want to share my feeling with you all.